Join our team
Share this job
RVA Solutions is a fast growing outsource company with projects in the Fintech & Entertainment industry. Our main advantages are ambition, speed of development from idea to implementation, lack of bureaucracy. Our company enters new international markets (more than 30 countries around the world).
We are looking for a professional for a QA Engineer position. If you understand how to provide high-quality global products for users around the world, are ready to work towards achieving results, you can switch between tasks, you are attentive to details and guided by Best Practices - we are waiting for you.
- Work experience of at least 2 years
- A good understanding of the testing process at all stages of software development
- Experience in creating and writing test documentation (checklist, test case, bug report)
- Experience with bug-tracking systems (JIRA, YouTrack or similar)
- Experience in testing web applications (desktop & mobile)
- Experience testing mobile apps (iOS & Android)
- Understanding HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of SQL, Postman, DevTools
- Knowledge of the HTTP protocol, web applications and understanding of client-server architecture
- Experience in FinTech will be a plus.
- Read and analyze project documentation
- Writing and supporting text documentation
- Functional/non-functional testing (regression, integration, security, performance, smoke, etc.)
- UI/UX testing
- Interaction with developers.